Freckles are dark spots that occur on the face. They are brown in appearance and small in size. Most often on the face, neck and arms, it can be seen clearly in white people. Found since childhood And can become larger and darker in color as adults. It can be said that the violence is develop according to the age.
The process that causes freckles, like melasma, is that melanin pigment malfunctions, causing the area to become darker. Most are cause by genetics and sunlight. The genetics are the ones that cause freckles from childhood. The sunlight is still the stimulus to become bigger and darker. It can also cause new freckles for treatment, but it must be understood first. Most of the time, they cannot be cure. This is because we.
How to treat freckles
- Avoid risk factors For those prone to freckles easily You have to start with prevention and cut out all risk factors. By avoiding the sun But if it is unavoidable, use a sunscreen that can protect against UVA and UVB rays and have an SPF30 PA +++ or higher (if you need to be expose to the sun most of the day Should apply sunscreen at least 2 times a day, this is to ensure that the sunscreen still has sufficient amount of sun protection), as well as the contraceptive pills that we take into it can affect freckles and blemishes as well Therefore, if you want to contraception, you may choose to use a plaster-like contraceptive instead. However, you should consult your doctor first for further advice.
- Choose to use a nourishing cream In addition to protection by avoiding the sun. The use of skin creams that contain ingredients that help inhibit the formation of melanin pigment. Such as whitening creams Or various brands of anti freckles cream is another way to prevent new freckles and not make the existing freckles larger. Such as the product Prox by Olay Spot Fading Essence Serum that was invent by a dermatologist. Leading world-class and over 20 years of genomic research, combine carefully selected proprietary ingredients to tackle underlying skin concerns and are clinically test to see results. It is a serum that helps reduce freckles and dark spots that are difficult to solve. Help shed new skin cells. Reveals a clearer and smoother skin within 2 weeks (available at Boots).
- Reduce freckles with AHA (fruit acid) to exfoliate skin cells. AHA can help get rid of old skin cells and help drive new skin cells to replace them. And in addition to helping get rid of old skin cells. The melanin pigment will be remove as well. This method, although it is a slow method. But it is a safe and effective way to actually fade your freckles. The vitamin A can help accelerate the removal of epidermal cells, causing melanin pigment to be remove faster as well.
- Treatment with hydroquinone (Hydroquinone), this drug can give good results and make your freckles fade very quickly. Because it can inhibit the formation of melanin pigment itself. But there are also quite a few side effects. That is obvious It may darken your freckles and blemishes in the sun if you don’t protect them. Importantly, this substance may change the tissue structure to weaken. Until the risk of skin disease that is more serious than the “ freckles ” that are including the risk of skin cancer. For this reason, the FDA prohibits cream containing hydroquinone for general sale. But only a doctor can pay a cream that contains hydroquinone. It can be mix in the cream up to 2%. You see, it must be use with care.
- Mesotherapy treatment of histamine (Mesotherapy) principle is to use a small needle to inject the drug into the skin superficial to distribute the drug for the treatment of histamine into the layer of cells that are the problem. It will be injected into 1-2 mm deep, distance within 1 cm from each other, only in areas with freckles and blemishes And will have to repeat injections every 1-2 weeks, the cost of doing per course is about 10,000 baht (in this way, if you want the results of the treatment to be satisfactory, it may be difficult I think that very much, it only helps fade your freckles.)
- Freckle laser treatment This treatment is to shoot light waves down to the inner skin layers. To make the skin repair itself Along with the faster exfoliation of skin cells The results obtained are related to the money paid. Because there are many models of laser machines Quality and price vary, such as Q Switched Nd YAG, Carbon dioxide laser, Medlite C6, Spectra VRM, MDL, DFML Laser, SPM, Helios, DHL. Before you bring your face to the doctor for a laser treatment You need to make sure that you leave your face with a real professional, as there are many different types of freckles. Each therapy may have different results (Photo: pantip.com by PORRER).
- IPL treatment (Intense Pulsed Light) is a machine that delivers light energy to the freckled skin area. The skin with a greater amount of melanin absorbs light energy and converts it into heat. Causing melanin pigment to be destroyed and reduced It can make the freckle look lighter (but not fade away) if done a few or more sessions, but this treatment is quite costly and has the risk of side effects. Especially when treated by people who lack knowledge and expertise.
- Microdermabrasion (Microdermabrasion: MD) to accelerate the removal of epidermal cells faster. It will be effective for freckles in the shallow layer, but there are some precautions. It can easily irritate the skin. Especially if the strength of the tool is set too high.
- Treatment with ion to This tool is based on the principle of generating a weak electric current and has the effect of pushing any pre-applied drugs or vitamins onto the skin to penetrate better. This makes the drug that was applied even better in the treatment process. The most popular drugs or vitamins are in the form of a gel. And that is commonly used to treat freckles and blemishes, most of them are Arbutin gel, kojic gel, vitamin C gel, gelicolized gel, etc. These treatments have few side effects But there may be some irritation. The phono machine can also be used in conjunction with a freckle gel, just like an Ionic device.
- Doing treatment in addition to applying and laser treatment If we do these treatments as well It will help make our freckles decrease more quickly. More importantly, it also helps to make the skin more healthy as well. But for the treatment If you have to go to a beauty parlor, it is inevitable to use exfoliating and repairing treatments. But if anyone is inconvenient to do it outside the house We also have a recipe for home treatments that can be made at home. This can be called a formula that can be used for all skin types. But if you have dry skin, it may take a little longer, go and have a look …