Oily face, as you know, oily skin is prone to acne prone to other skin types because when the face is oily. There are various impurities, both dust and pollution, it will be easier to adhere. It is also followed by the problem of enlarged pores and the make-up drainage during the day. Which of these problems caused many women to hold their temples ever. For this reason, the gearbox dot com has compiled the cause and the correct solution to it. But how do you have to do it? Let’s go and see.
Face problems are caused by the sebaceous glands on the face produce too much oil. This could happen for several reasons as follows
What is the cause of it?
- Heredity: If a parent or family member has oily skin or the sebaceous glands produce too much oil. You’re also more likely to inherit a genetic trait from them.
- Weather: A change in the weather can also cause its face. Especially in the summer
- Large pores: When the pores are enlarged. It will make your page easier as well.
- Wrong skin care product use: Oily skin problems can be caused by using skincare that is not suitable for your skin type, such as using heavy creams. Or cream that contains oil, etc.
How to fix it?
When you know the cause of the occurrence of it. Let’s see how we can deal with this problem.
1. Wash your face properly
Correct washing your face like this Totally included. From choosing a face wash that helps control oiliness It is advisable to use a cleanser containing salicylic acid to help manage the sebum that causes acne breakouts. And more importantly, should wash your face twice a day, in the morning and evening.
2. Choose a skin care suitable for your skin type
For oily skin, do not use skin care products that contain oil. And too rich meat It will make your skin even more oily. It is recommended to use products that moisturize the skin. The texture is light and absorbs quickly. Will be more suitable for oily skin.
3. How to reduce oily face naturally
Natural face masks 1-2 times a week can help reduce oiliness on the face. Beginning with 1 egg white mixed with 1 teaspoon lemon juice, stir all ingredients together. And apply it all over the face Leave it for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water and pat your face dry. Lemon juice helps to absorb facial sebum and also has an antibacterial effect.
4. Avoid alcohol and spicy food
Oily skin girls should avoid alcoholic beverages. And should not eat spicy food too often This is because alcohol and heat cause blood vessels to expand. The body will sweat more than usual. Make it easier to face it. The recommended foods for women who are face it are vegetables such as carrots, cantaloupe, and high-vitamin fruits. It contributes to reducing the oiliness of the skin as well.
5. Use blotting papers to deal with sebum during the day
The easiest and fastest way to deal with sebum on your face. Is to use a helper like blotting paper or a film to absorb the oil However, it is necessary to blot only the “excess” oil if the face is too dry and matte. It turns out to absorb all the oil that should have been left to nourish the skin. This time, my skin is accelerating to expel the new oil. It might make your face faster than before.
When you get to know the cause and the solution to face it Hopefully, the tips that we bring to you today will help girls who have problems with it all face their own problems.